||For orders received prior to noon CST, Bird & Cronin will ship in-stock products on the same business day the order is processed and payment is received. While we will do everything we can to same-day ship in-stock orders received after noon CST, shipping partner schedules may prevent the order from leaving until the next business day.
We offer free standard ground shipping thru FedEx on most orders $45 and over. You also have the option of selecting 2 Day or Overnight FedEx delivery for an additional charge. Due to the variability inherent to shipping, Bird & Cronin reserves the right to administer additional shipping charges at the companies discretion. Events that may create such a charge include, but are not limited to (i) a change in carrier charges/fees, (ii) non-standard packaging requirements, (iii) addresses located outside the contiguous United States, (iv) remote addresses requiring a carrier surcharge, and any other non-standard (as deemed by Bird & Cronin) shipping and/or handling activity.
30-Day Return Policy
Products may be returned or exchanged for up to 30 days following the original purchase date provided the company deems that the following conditions have been met:
- The original order number and credit card number are both needed to verify the purchase and apply the return.
- A valid Return Authorization Number (also referred to as an RA) has been provided by the Bird & Cronin Customer Care Team (available toll-free during business hours at 800-328-1095) and is provided with the returned item(s).
- Because our products are considered medical devices, our ability to accept returns and/or exchanges is limited to unworn products that are in new condition only. For example, products that have been stained, scratched/scuffed, ripped/torn, punctured, washed, altered in any way, worn for any length of time... cannot be accepted for return.
- A product is, prior to having been used, defective in its original construction.
- An order was shipped with the wrong products.
- Products must be returned in their original packaging and, if applicable, all accompanying components.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment or with store credit. Original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund unless the refund is due to an error made by Bird & Cronin.
- Returns or exchanges made due to defects, damages and/or products shipped in error will not incur additional shipping charges or restocking fees. For all other returns or exchanges, it is the customer's responsibility to ship the product(s) back to Bird & Cronin. The Customer Care Team will be able to assist with specifc shipping instructions.
- For exchanges, Bird & Cronin will apply a credit (less a 15% restocking fee for exchanges not related to sizing) after the products have been received and deemed to be in new and unworn condition. Items sent out to customers prior to receiving the product(s) to be exchanged will be billed as a new order.
- Products returned without prior authorization will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Products that are returned stained or damaged, will be assessed a 25% restocking fee.
- We process credits and refunds as quickly as possible, but please allow up to 3 weeks for the completion of all credits and refunds.
- Custom made products may not be returned or exchanged.
- Bird & Cronin reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange at any time for any reason.
How do I return or exchange a product?
If your order qualifies for a return or exchange, please call our Customer Care Team (toll-free) at 800-328-1095 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in all communications:
- Original Order Number as recorded on the order receipt.
- Customer ID Number as recorded on the order receipt.
- Reason for the return.
- Requested course of action (e.g., return, exchange...).
The Customer Care Team will be able to walk you through the remaining steps, which may include providing an RA number and return shipping instructions.
Please note the following:
- Please include any Return Authorization information on both the outside and inside of the shipping package.
- All returns should be sent to the following address using a traceable shipping method:
Bird & Cronin
ATTN: Return Goods Department
1200 Trapp Road
St. Paul, MN 55121
This Return Policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for other details that may impact the return policy.